Who Wants to be a Millionaire Slingo Reviewplay nowThemeLayoutRTPMin BetMax BetBonuses
Based on the seriously popular TV game show, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, this Slingo casino game has a massive jackpot of £1,000,000. Yes. One. Million. Pounds. Which is why it is also one of the most challenging Slingo games in the market today. And one of the most popular!
How to Play Who Wants to be a Millionaire Slingo?
This is tough game to beat, but if you do, the rewards are enormous!
Game Layout: This Slingo online game’s layout is very different from classic Slingo.
- The classic Slingo bingo grid remains the centre of the game.
- And the familiar Slingo slots reel can also be seen at the bottom of the grid.
- The difference starts with how you get wins. There are blurbs placed against each line of the grid, each with a question mark inside it.
- A randomly generated symbol is revealed in the bubble corresponding to the line that wins you a Slingo. These symbols are thematic and represent some of the most popular icons from the TV show.
- The object is to win as many Slingos as you can so that symbols can be revealed. You need to complete sets of 3 of these symbols to win at this game.
- Each set of symbols has a prize on offer, which is shown on the pay table. So, say you win 3 Phone-a-Friend symbols, you get £200! And if you manage to win 3 of the Who Wants to be a Millionaire logos, you hit the jackpot and win £1,000,000!
- Select your bet amount.
- Click on the START GAME button and being playing!
- You have 7 spins to win this game, so best of luck!
- To win Slingos, mark off complete rows, columns or diagonals.
Features and Benefits
Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire is not an easy game to win. After all, you get only 7 spins to win that mega jackpot.
However, you do get a little help to increase your chances of winning at this game. You get Free Spins during the course of the game that are activated once you have exhausted your original spins.
Added to that, you also get jokers during the game that help you mark off extra numbers to attain Slingos faster.
There is no Slingo bonus in this game.
You don’t have to worry about leaving this Slingo UK game behind when you leave your home. Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire has been adapted for mobile gaming, so you can play this wonderful game on your tablet or smartphone even when you are out and about.
Tips & strategy
- #1Use your Jokers wisely. They are your biggest advantage. Mark off those numbers on the grid that will give you the strongest chance of making as many Slingos as possible.
- #2If you are really close to winning a big pot, then you can take a chance and buy some extra spins. However, remember, every extra spin gets progressively more expensive.
- #3if you're really lucky, you can win up to 100,000x your stake up to a crazy £1 MILLION by getting a full house in 7 spins or less