Deal or No Deal Slingo
If you have wanted to pit your wits against the banker on that famous TV show, now is your chance to do so! Deal or No Deal Slingo is a fantastic mix of popular bingo with Deal or No Deal slots.play now
The design of the game having a slots focus, the wins are much bigger and the bonuses much more profitable. This game also has a higher theoretical Expected Return to Player Rate (RTP) than the average Slingo game. Slingo games on average have an RTP of about 95%. Slingo Reel Riches has an RTP of 95.93%, which means you will definitely win more than you would in classic Slingo. This game is a little more complex and needs to be understood before you bet any real money on it.
How to Play Deal or No Deal Slingo?
Deal or No Deal Slingo is a little different from classic Slingo, so it’s a good idea to understand how the game is played before you put any real money on it.
- First you need to set your bet amount. The minimum wager on this game is £1 and the maximum wager is £100. Depending on the wager you have made, the amounts on the pay table will change.
- Next, you will be shown 26 boxes. You need to select one, which will then be put aside and will be used in the bonus round. The other 25 boxes will be moved to the 5x5 grid for the game. So, instead of the regular bingo numbers on the grid, you will have the red boxes with numbers – just like on the TV show.
- Now, you start the game by pressing the SPIN button. You are allotted 10 spins at the beginning of the game. You need to match the numbers on the reels with the numbers on the boxes in the grid.
- When you find a box with a corresponding number, the contents of the box are removed. These are cash amounts that are listed on the red and blue pay tables. As you find those cash amounts on the grid, they are removed from the pay tables.
- You win a Slingo when you open 5 boxes in a row, a column or a diagonal. And every time you get a Slingo in the game, the multiplier on the right of the grid will rise.
- If you open all the boxes on the grid, then you win the Full House jackpot. And if you have made the maximum bet, then you will win the massive £100,000 jackpot!
To help you in your quest to meet the Banker, Deal or No Deal Slingo has special in-game symbols that power up your game:
- -The Joker: When the Joker appears on the reels, you get a chance to open any box on that column.
- -The Super Joker: The Super Joker lets you open any box anywhere on the grid.
- -Coins: You can get instant cash during the game.
- -Free Spin: You will get free spins if you land this symbol.
- -The Devil: This mean guy will try and block matches
There is only one bonus in this game, and it is activated when you win 4 Slingos. Upon activation, the Banker will appear and will offer you a deal for that box you set aside at the start of the game. You can choose to accept or decline the deal (hence, Deal or No Deal). If you accept the deal, the game ends. If you decline the deal, then the Slingo play continues.
Tips & strategy
|#1||Before spinning you must choose your lucky box.|
|#2||Get 4 Slingos and you'll unlock the Banker's Offer – open it to reveal a prize.|
|#3||After the standard 10 spins you can keep playing with free spins you've earned along the way, or purchase additional spins.|